- The online booking system of customers has been developing for a long time, it is difficult to upgrade and expand. So customers want to redevelop the entire website and online backend system using Microservice architecture.
- Improving Domestic Travel Car Rental Services from Monolithic to Microservices
- Develop separate service APIs. For example, cart service, item service, member service
- Architecture: Microservice
- Infra: AWS
- Backend: Java 8, MyBatis
- DB: Postgresql, DynamoDB
- Elastic search
- Web: JSP, Thymeleaf
- Task Management: JIRA
- With the desire to“Deliver “WISH” to each and every of the world, to support the “realization“” that connect everyone’s dream through a new SNS application
- Build mobile apps on Android and iOS with React Native
- IoS: Swift
- Android: Java
- Backend: Java Spring Boot
- Frontend: HTML, Bootstrap
- Customers have a complex application that includes all the necessary smartphone operations for a business. Customers want to develop more utilities along with building a multilingual system for the website
- The company management website is multilingual. Scale is 300 screens, of which 150 screens are customized
- Eclipse / Java, Jersey Framework.
- Management tool: GitLab, MSProject
- Build a student management system, support enrollment for universities, pre-universities, including:
- Web application for administrator: With this application the administrator can manage the schools information, support technical issues, commute common functions.
- Web application for schools: Schools can use this application to post recruitment, initiate admissions events. Track the number of students attending events, enrollment reports, etc.
- Migrate services to AWS Cloud service.
- Proposing to client to follow Incremental model (apply best practices of agile model) to client to assign task according to sprint (7 working days)
- Web: Backend: FuelPHP, Lavarel
- Frontend: Vuejs, Reactjs
- AWS: Severless + Golang
- Mobile: iOS: Swift 3
- Android: Java